Friday, January 23, 2009

DAY 11 OF EIR

TGIF! just completed my test jus now. Luckily i passed. It is so stressful to click on the Submit button! I bet all the others feel the same.. haha.. but it's over.

Now working on a Tutorial, which is about YOUTUBE. Youtube. first thought, wanna watch some videos? or music videos? Current Fav. is Hell's Kitchen. Cool situation going during the Dinner and service in Hell's Kitchen. To me: Youtube plays an entertainment part of my life which allows me to watch shows or videos which doesn't broadcast on Singapore Tv. I'm able to look for the videos easily there with the correct title when searched. Besides that, i always like to read the comments stated under the player. Quite interesting to know what are the other comments about the show. Some may be giving goods comments or criticisng the show, etc. On the other hand, for some projects that i have done b4 in my course, I tried using the media to search for existing products and the functions. It did help me a lot.

With the Massive upload of Videos, drama, shows, etc, it actually makes it very popular. There are all kinds of subject, from arts to elearning, design, illustration, animation, reality shows, etc. Its is bcos most of the videos are accessible by all users, which makes the user to be satisfied. But one thing is about the loading of the videos. I experience slow loading of the videos if the timing of it is around 45 mins. But even for 15 mins, the loading may be slow due to overwhelming access to the videos. I find the webpage is quite user-friendly, as there is a standard search bar which will quicken the search. And slides shows of latest videos. It is also easy to register as a member and start uploading all the interesting videos of urs. I cant LIVE WITHOUT YOUTUBE! haha

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR AND HOLIDAYS. DUN 4GET TO DO THE WIKI AND TAK CARE=)

No comments:

Post a Comment